|Product Description||Custom Sheet Metal fabrication|
|Manufacturing Ptocess||laser cutting bending |
|Customer Location||United Kingdom|
| || |
Sheet Metal Fabrication: Manufacture the products based on design & concept by processes as cutting, bending,
forming, welding that made from steel, stainless steel, aluminum at 0.5-20mm thick (gauge). Our sheet metal workshop is
equipped with 2 laser cutting machines, 2 CNC punches, 10 CNC bending machines, and 15 welding machines as well
as tools for other general fabrications as taping, drilling, nut inserting etc.
Cutting: A way of removing material from sheet, mostly by
• Laser Cutting • CNC Punch • Plasma Cutting • Waterjet Cutting • Shear
Bending & Forming: A way of changing the sheet to reach the desired shape, mostly by
• CNC Bending • Rolling
Welding: A way of jointing 2 or more parts including
• Tig Welding • Mig Welding • Spot Welding
Extra Functional or Visual Furnish:
• Taping: Drill threads on the material
• Nut Insertion: Press or fit PEM nuts on the material.
• Powder coating, zinc plating, hot dipped galvanization, painting etc.